We have 3 goals for all our engagement photoshoots:
We want to create dozens of great images with you.
At your engagement photoshoot we’ll create:
- Scenic images where you’ll be a little piece of a bigger work of art.
- Closer images that show just your heads and torsos, and are not full-length.
- Traditional formal images where you’ll be facing the camera.
- Contemporary images where you’ll be lost in each others’ gaze, and completely unaware of the camera.
- Super-tight images that show only the connection between you, in your arms or hands, and don’t show your faces at all.
- Images in action, where you’re photographed doing something together.
- Choreographed images, where we give you some direction, and then photograph you from a distance.
We want to show you all the ways you could be photographed on your wedding day, so you can evaluate different styles before your big day.
It’s one thing to look at other people’s wedding images and like or dislike some styles. But it’s completely different to see yourself in images. We all have things about ourselves we’re less-than-thrilled with: chins, ears, foreheads, etc, and those things will change how you feel about your pictures. That’s why we show you all the different styles beforehand, so you can evaluate pictures with you in them!
We want to audition for the job of being your wedding photographer…
And you’re probably going to want to have us at your wedding! All our premium and album wedding collections include an engagement shoot, so most of our clients hire us for their wedding and get the free session. But if that’s not you somehow, we’ll apply all of your session price (engagement sessions are $500) towards your wedding collection, and you’ll have had the chance to see how much fun you can have being photographed!
Follow Us On Social Here: