Our clothing recommendations for maternity photography sessions are easy. Everything on the list below is optional, as any combination will work with what we do.
- Long-sleeved black shirt, jersey, sweater without a large graphic element or slogan.
- White shirt, yours, his, etc. Preferably one that buttons up (or un-buttons up, to show your belly).
- Tube top, tank top, or halter top in solid color (black is great).
- Jeans (either pre-maternity or belly-banded are fine – they don’t have to close).
- Leggings, tights, jeggings, yoga pants, etc. Black is best.
- Boy shorts, tight gym shorts – both black and white
- Totally up to you. If you have a dress that fits you, bring it. If not, we’ll drape you with fabrics.
- A top and bottom set in black, and one in white, is very helpful. Boy short bottoms are great, but briefs or thongs work too if you don’t have short-style. Strapless bras are ideal.
- A pretty bra/brief set is helpful, but far less important than the black and white sets mentioned above.
- Husband’s dress shirt & tie
- Jewelry that makes you feel pretty
- Hair clips or elastics
- If you received special/hand made items at your showers, you’re welcome to bring them along, and we’ll try to work them in.