The Colony Hotel
Weddings with classic Maine charm!
The Colony Hotel is one of America’s Historic Hotels, built in 1914, and steeped in ‘Old Maine’ tradition. It’s just around the corner from the Bush compound in Kennebunkport, and it has a commanding view of the Atlantic Ocean, the best ceremony site in Maine, and a fabulous beach across the street.
As Colony Hotel wedding photographers, we love working at the Colony for photographic reasons, and here are just a few:
- The best ceremony and cocktail space in Maine! Maine has hundreds of interesting wedding venues, and they all have some place for ceremonies, and unequivocally, this has the nicest view; the most level seating area (important for older guests); and the most cocktail space.
- A beach across the street for wedding pictures! Not that we’ll need to go there (there’s plenty of scenic spots right on the Colony grounds), but if you want pictures on the sand, it’s just a pretty walk down the ceremony lawn.
- A Grand Ballroom – the Colony Hotel can seat up 220 people in their ballroom.
- The Colony is listed in the Historic Hotels of America, so your wedding will have that classic charm.
- The ocean breeze! This isn’t so much a photographic reason we love Colony Hotel Weddings as a personal one, but you should definitely consider the Colony for your Maine Wedding!
Why You Should choose Focus Photography
To Be Your Colony Hotel Maine Kennebunkport Wedding Photographers
We’ve photographed hundreds of weddings, and have a system to help you have an easy, stress-free day.
Our experience makes your experience better :)
Chaos Is Bad!
We’ll plan a photo timeline with you weeks before your wedding, so everyone will know where they’re supposed to be, and when.
You’ll Have confidence, calmness and clarity, not chaos!
Laughter Is Good!
“Scott’s groomsmen couldn’t stop talking about how funny Will was when he worked with the guys. And these are tough guys.”
You'll Know Who You're Working With
We’re a husband/wife photography team, and we shoot all the weddings here at Focus Photography.
True Black and Whites
Will grew up with a black and white darkroom in his basement, and his first photographic love is B&W.
Love isn’t dull – it’s dramatic, bright, awe-inspiring and fully saturated.
As you look at our galleries, note the chromaticity, and how your eyes react.
A few of our
Check Our Availability!
Hi guys, it’s Will & Lucia from Focus Photography. If you’re looking for Colony Hotel wedding photographers, we’d love to interview for that job!
We just wanted to let you know that because we shoot all the weddings at Focus Photography ourselves (we don’t subcontract to ‘associate photographers’ ), we can only accept one wedding a day, and sometimes just one a weekend.
Give us your wedding date below, and we’ll let you know ASAP if we are open, and if so, we’ll also send you all our collection info.
Wedding Pictures By The Sea!
Where The Colony Hotel Is Located
Weddings at the Colony Hotel!
Here's a few different weddings we photographed at the Colony Hotel:
Wedding Ceremonies at the Colony Hotel!
Focus Photography is honored to be recommended by the Colony Hotel! We think the Colony does a fabulous job with their weddings, and we love working there.
If you’re searching for a Colony Hotel wedding photographer, we’d be thrilled to send you our complete info packet. Just fill out the form above.