Chris and Jackie had a big Greek wedding with amazing color, outrageous decor, spectacular flowers, and a raucous Greek band. And if you think that description is over-the-top, just look at this gallery.
The ceremony was at a Greek Orthodox Catherdral in Manchester (Saint George), and the architecture of the cathedral was unlike any place I’ve ever been to. It rained (which Lucia will tell you is good luck on a wedding), so we didn’t go to the beach before the reception, but when your reception is being held at the Wentworth by the Sea, who cares.
So how was the reception, you ask? An off the hook combination of traditional Greek celebration (though no plates were broken) and a rocking fun wedding. Surf and turf, both a band and a DJ, and dancing both in the ballroom, and out in the hallway. Gina Damiano and her staff at the Wentworth made it all go off flawlessly, and the Christos Natsis band played until everyone had thrown all their money in the air.
I hope you have fun looking at the images – we had a blast producing them. Thanks for looking – Will
- Gown – Madeleine’s Daughter
- Jewelry – Barmakian Jewelers
- Flowers – Ambrosia Gardens
- Planning – Leslie Barbini, The Wedding Belle
- Invites and Stationary – Signed, Sealed, & Delivered (Lauren and Ellen)
- Makeup – Kathy from the Beleza salon in Chelmsford, MA
- Venue – The Wentworth By The Sea, New Castle, NH
- DJ – The Music Man
- Band – Christos Nastis
- Transportation – Grace Limousine
- Cake – Jaques Pastry
- The Focus Photography team – Will, Lucia, Ali, and Rob.