At the beach, under the Chuppah, or in the backyard
How we'll capture your outdoor cereemony
Outdoor ceremonies can be performed by a Rabbi, a Priest, or a Minister, but they can also be performed by a justice of the peace, a judge, an officiant, or the bride’s father (if he gets a couple credentials). As a result they can be either religious or secular, but they’re always a beautiful moment we get to witness.
- You’ll get wide-angle scene-setting images that showcase the beauty of the ceremony site.
- You’ll get images of you walking down the aisle arm in arm with your father/mother/both.
- You’ll get images of each of the ceremony moments, whether there’s a sand ceremony, candles, glass breaking, etc.
- You’ll get images of your friends and family as they enjoy the reading of your vows, and the commitments you’ll make to one another.
- You’ll get emotional images of both you and your fiance as the rings are exchanged, and vows spoken.
- And you’ll get images of the moment you turn as a married couple towards everyone you know and love, and they erupt with applause.
Schedule a Zoom call with Focus Photography today to learn more!
Focus was just fabulous. The perfect balance of professional and fun - Will & Lucia kept everyone smiling, laughing, and looking great. And all the details that were important to us, things like that chuppah that were gone the next day - they got them.
Get In Touch!
More Time Blocks
To Add To Your Wedding Day Timeline
Pick A Time Block Category From This Menu To See Its Posts
Follow Us On Social Here: