At the beach, under the Chuppah, or in the backyard
How we’ll capture your outdoor cereemony
Outdoor ceremonies can be performed by a Rabbi, a Priest, or a Minister, but they can also be performed by a justice of the peace, a judge, an officiant, or the bride’s father (if he gets a couple credentials). As a result they can be either religious or secular, but they’re always a beautiful moment we get to witness.
- You’ll get wide-angle scene-setting images that showcase the beauty of the ceremony site.
- You’ll get images of you walking down the aisle arm in arm with your father/mother/both.
- You’ll get images of each of the ceremony moments, whether there’s a sand ceremony, candles, glass breaking, etc.
- You’ll get images of your friends and family as they enjoy the reading of your vows, and the commitments you’ll make to one another.
- You’ll get emotional images of both you and your fiance as the rings are exchanged, and vows spoken.
- And you’ll get images of the moment you turn as a married couple towards everyone you know and love, and they erupt with applause.
Julie and Eric SeidenWentworth by the Sea Wedding Couple Read More
We had our ceremony at the Great Island Common. It was a beautiful setting right on the ocean, surrounded by lighthouses. We lucked out – the weather was absolutely perfect, and there just happened to be a sailboat regatta that day. Our friend Dave played the guitar, and Julie’s dad built a birch chuppah. It was amazing.
Focus was just fabulous. The perfect balance of professional and fun – Will & Lucia kept everyone smiling, laughing, and looking great. And all the details that were important to us, things like that chuppah that were gone the next day – they got them.
The Horizontal Header Image (line 84) has been replaced with the safety image!
The Vertical header Image (line 32) has been replaced with the safety image!